Review free books for authors and make their day!
ELITE REVIEWER FAQ
- Request any book(s) below!
- The FOLLOWING MORNING, the book will be available for download in your Elite Reader Dashboard .
- Once you've left a review on Amazon (preferred) and/or other places like GoodReads, BN, Bookbub, visit your Elite Reader Dashboard and mark it REVIEWED!
- You can only have FIVE books available at a time. Mark current books reviewed or "not reviewing" to receive more.
- You'll get a weekly newsletter of FREE books available for review.
- NO OBLIGATIONS. Hate a book? Just mark it "not reviewing" and move on!
- Be sure NOT to say "received in EXCHANGE for review" or your review will be removed from Amazon. Just "received for free" works fine!
No obligation to review, but it is VERY much appreciated. Please don't take books if you don't intend to review.
WIN A KINDLE READER IN THE READ-A-THON!
MENU: Books by Category or Scroll Down for ALL!
NEW READ AND REVIEW
GET THESE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
Heart of the Dragon: An Alien Dragon Shifter Romance
The dragon can’t remember destroying my world, but he’s sure I’m his mate? No ‘effin way…
The black dragon hunted me down and took me to his nest where I remain trapped… and confused. This alien invader who destroyed most of my world and helped the Asseptians enslave my people is not what he seems. He shifts to a man, one who claims to know nothing about what he and the other invaders have done. He claims I’m his mate, that my blood cleansed his blood of the drug the Asseptians used to control him. And he’s angry… but not at me. For me, for what he’s been forced to do to my people and my world. While I’m starting to believe he may be a victim as much as me, I can’t believe that I’m his fated mate. Because if that’s true, if I let myself fall for Adruz’s sweet gestures and gentle caresses, then I’m as guilty as the aliens who are killing my people.
Her sweet scent drew me in, but it was her blood that cleared my mind of the haze. I have no memory of how I came to be in this strange new world, or what I’ve done here. The human female—my mate—claims I and others like me have been burning her world and enslaving her people for the Asseptians. That’s not who we are. At least it never has been. None of this makes sense. But I will find out, and I will fix what I can. For myself, my people… and for the female who wants nothing to do with me.
Shattered Dreams : Shattered Lives
Evil incarnate has a name. It’s Alek Goncharov.
He shattered Gabriella’s dreams, her life, her body.
But he never broke her.
Now she’s on the run.
Without money, a job, or connections.
But she has a plan… if she can outrun Alek.
Fate leaves Gabriella stranded and beholding to Ronan Greystone,
A man who has a way of getting what he wants.
And he wants Gabriella.
But Gabriella doesn’t want him.
Okay, maybe a bit.
But that’s just her weary body in need of rest, right?
And a gentle touch.
And someone to believe in.
But what she wants doesn’t matter.
She won’t put Ronan or his family at risk.
She has to leave.
Before she becomes too comfortable.
Before Ronan asks too many questions.
Before Alek catches her…