Review free books for authors and make their day!
ELITE REVIEWER FAQ
- Request any book(s) below!
- The FOLLOWING MORNING, the book will be available for download in your Elite Reader Dashboard .
- Once you've left a review on Amazon (preferred) and/or other places like GoodReads, BN, Bookbub, visit your Elite Reader Dashboard and mark it REVIEWED!
- You can only have FIVE books available at a time. Mark current books reviewed or "not reviewing" to receive more.
- You'll get a weekly newsletter of FREE books available for review.
- NO OBLIGATIONS. Hate a book? Just mark it "not reviewing" and move on!
- Be sure NOT to say "received in EXCHANGE for review" or your review will be removed from Amazon. Just "received for free" works fine!
No obligation to review, but it is VERY much appreciated. Please don't take books if you don't intend to review.
WIN A KINDLE READER IN THE READ-A-THON!
MENU: Books by Category or Scroll Down for ALL!
NEW READ AND REVIEW
GET THESE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
Sometimes Magic Can Be Complicated…
What happens when a beautiful and talented witch refuses to use her powers?
Even as a child, Gillian could perform magic far better than most people. Her spells swayed teachers, nabbing boyfriends was a piece of cake, and she had the added ability to foresee events, good or bad. But when one of her spells causes a near-death and a future forecast completely rocks her entire world, she steps away from magic––until her friend’s murder slams her back into the game…and straight into a detective’s arms.
#Magic, #Romance, #MurderMystery, #TimeTravel, #Psychology, #CockatooHumor
Book 5 of 7 Witches Academy
The Crone's Curse
In this 2nd book of the Willows Bend Cozy Mystery series, Heather Stanton’s aunt’s past is slowly catching up to her. Julia had always run away from situations she chose not to deal with, but running these days is impossible since she’s stuck in a small town doing community service.
Ever since Heather ran into her aunt in this speck on the map called Willows Bend, dead bodies have been turning up.
Julia believes the murders, and every bad thing happening, are because she’s plagued with an evil curse, cast upon her by an old crone for a perceived injustice in her recent past. So she seeks out Madam Z, a dubious occultist, to assist in getting rid of it.
Can Heather convince her aunt there’s no such thing as a curse before Julia becomes so entrenched in her beliefs she’s arrested for murder, for finds herself the next murder victim?
When In Rome (Book 2 Brooke & Abby Cozy Mystery Series)
BOOK #2 OF THE AWARD WINNING Brooke & Abby cozy mystery series, where clues from the past help solve modern murder cases.
Why does Abby tarot card her way back to Ancient Rome when there’s no need to? After all, the recent death in town has been declared by the local pathologist to be simply an accidental, epileptic tragedy and nothing more. Or is it?
Follow the Gang of Five, as Abby time-travels to the Age of Emperors, Brooke learns to follow her heart, Henry studies old antiquities, detectives Tony and Larry continue their police work, and Brooke’s niece, Haley, joins their ranks––just in time to learn a most valuable lesson: things aren’t always what they seem…
#Mystery, #TimeTravel, #Romance, #Ancient Rome, #Humor, #CatLove