Review free books for authors and make their day!
ELITE REVIEWER FAQ
- Request any book(s) below!
- The FOLLOWING MORNING, the book will be available for download in your Elite Reader Dashboard .
- Once you've left a review on Amazon (preferred) and/or other places like GoodReads, BN, Bookbub, visit your Elite Reader Dashboard and mark it REVIEWED!
- You can only have FIVE books available at a time. Mark current books reviewed or "not reviewing" to receive more.
- You'll get a weekly newsletter of FREE books available for review.
- NO OBLIGATIONS. Hate a book? Just mark it "not reviewing" and move on!
- Be sure NOT to say "received in EXCHANGE for review" or your review will be removed from Amazon. Just "received for free" works fine!
No obligation to review, but it is VERY much appreciated. Please don't take books if you don't intend to review.
WIN A KINDLE READER IN THE READ-A-THON!
MENU: Books by Category or Scroll Down for ALL!
NEW READ AND REVIEW
GET THESE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
My Rite of Passage During the Summer of '76
H.Downing Lane's first sailing memoir received 5/5 stars from IndieReader. "In SAILING BLUE WATER MYSTIQUE SOLO: SAILING THE EXUMAS ALONE, H. Downing Lane’s personal insights and observations of both the self and the blue world around him create an engrossing tale that readers will find hard to put down. SAILING BLUE WATER MYSTIQUE SOLO: SAILING THE EXUMAS ALONE, written by retired educator and sailing instructor H. Downing Lane, takes the reader on a fascinating journey of the self. Lane sets sail alone through the Exumas, a section of the Bahamas consisting of 365 islands and cays. His decision to reconnect with himself and nature is partly inspired by the end of a romantic relationship and a basic need to rediscover what makes him happy." MY RITE OF PASSAGE DURING THE SUMMER OF '76 is the author's second book. Lane describes his adventures as a young sailor across the Atlantic.
The Keystone: Finding Home
“Sixteen years as a nomad…
I used to love it, just the three of us, a team, moving to the next adventure. Now, when my dad changes jobs like some people change underwear, it just gives me a stomachache.”
Grace Thompson is used to moving—and losing. She’s already lost her mother, her home, and any hope for a normal life. But when her father is abducted from the streets of San Francisco, Grace is determined to get him back. She thinks she is alone until she meets four strangers whose parents went missing at the same time. The teens work together to track down the clues to their parents’ pasts with only an alien stone to guide them. With the kidnappers closing in, the only way to save them is to unravel the secret her mother died to protect her from.
This is a fast-paced, action-packed, young adult adventure story with a touch of romance. Fans of mystery, low angst thrillers, alien stories, contemporary sci-fi, travel, girl main characters, found family, and friendship fiction will love The Keystone!
The Keystone: Finding Home is Book 1 in the Elements Series but is a complete story with an HEA and no cliffhangers.